Well, there’s only 9 days of Christmas shopping left…no big deal, right? Thats what I’m telling myself!
I’m thinking that I should probably get started pretty soon…I just don’t want to go near the mall!!
This Sunday we have a great morning planned.The children from Kidzone will be presenting some songs, some readings and music…It’s titled “God’s Got Talent” …and it refers to the gifts that He exhibits and works through our children (and in fact, all of us!!) It’s going to be great.
Plus there is a Waffle Christmas Breakfast starting at 10am…so you get to sleep in and then load up the car and head to ACC for breakfast.
We are also wanting to bless the Joshua Recovery House Ministry with groceries this Sunday. We are so thankful for the guys from the Joshua House that come…I love their hearts for God!!
Would you bring some Hamper food items and lets really bless these guys this Sunday.
Finally, we will be continuing our series titled, UNCOMPLICATING CHRISTMAS as we look at the third Advent theme of Joy. The message is how to experience joy…when you’ve lost direction.A
Again, its only 9 days to Christmas …lets keep it ‘uncomplicated’ !!
See you this Sunday for the Waffle Breakfast,
Pastor Glenn and Cheryl
Important Events This Month
- December 16 – Christmas Talent Show and pancake breakfast
- December 24 – Candle light Service 5-6pm
This Sunday at Kidzone
Hi parents! We just wanted to send out a few quick reminders as our talent show is in a couple of days!!
1. If your child is in the talent show, if possible, please have them at church for 8:30am to do a run-through of the show.
2. If your child is not doing an individual act in the show, if possible, please have them at church for 9am as we will be doing one last rehearsal of our songs and we would like to have the kids in order in the chairs.
3. For the kids who are doing the symbol reading, we have it printed out with the symbol on a piece of paper already. The kids will be able to take this on stage to read so they don’t have to worry about memorizing anything.
3. It is also waffle Sunday!! There will be a yummy breakfast before the show 🙂
Thank you so so much for all your help and support as we have been getting ready for this show! We are so excited to share all the amazing gifts and talents that God has given our church!
Cassidy and Rebecca
Purple Room: Ages 0-1 Green Room: Ages 1-3 Yellow Room: Ages 4-7 Red Room: Ages 8-11
Kids Zone Directors: Rebecca and Cassidy
This Sunday in the Youth Room
Remember that the ACC Outlet Youth Room is open every Sunday before and after church. Come hang out!
Youth Director: Jared Embree
Youth Staff: Isabella, Liam, Brendan and Nolan